What we offer:
The RCCelta Group is committed to and actively works towards the alignment of our strategy and objectives, with the development and professionalisation of the people who make up our human team, through motivation and continuous training.
The RCCelta Group promotes:
- Stable employment in the Group, which believes in lasting relationships with its employees.
- Guaranteeing equal oportunities for men and women, by eliminating all forms of direct or indirect dicrimination based on gender.
- Processes that encourage the development of our activity in an ethical, transparent and sustainable manner, promoting the values of excellence, transparency, sustainability and proximity as strong business points, therefore:
- Implementing different quality systems under the UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard certified by the AENOR accreditation body, in its orientation towards the client, process management, continuous improvement,…. In short, to business excellence. We have ISO 9001: 2015 certification in the group’s Corporate Area and ISO 9001: 2015 for RC Celta Group’s security and facilities area.
- The crisis caused by COVID-19 has led to the RC Celta Grupo implementing measures to face the return to normality, adding value to business continuity processes, implementing good practices in COVID-19 risk management under the Protocol against COVID-19, which generates trust for all stakeholder groups (clients, employees and the general public).
If you are interested in working with us, fill out your information, academic developement and professional experience. This will reach our Human Resources department.