Institutional, organizational and planning information
RC Celta Group makes public its institutional, organizational and planning information, as well as economic, budgetary and statistical information and indicators of the transparency index INFUT 2019, with the objective to advance in our idea of transparency and communication with the society in general.
At institutional level, the most significant facts of the 2018/2019 season, are:
- Award to the best fans of the 2018/2019 season
- RCCelta celebrates its 95th anniversary
- Inauguration of the A Sede Residence for academy players
- Beginning of the construction work in the sport city
1. APPLICABLE REGULATION
The regulation applicable to the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., is:
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 approving the Revised Text of the Law on Corporations, as well as subsequent laws introducing amendments to it.
- Royal Decree 1251/1999 of 16 July on Sports Corporations.
- Real Legislative Decree 1514/07 of November 16 by which the General Accounting Plan is approved, the modifications included in the RD 1159/2010 of September 17 and RD 602/2016 of December 2.
- Order June 27, 2000 approving the rules for adaptation of the General Accounting Plan to sports corporations, in everything that does not contravene the Royal Legislative Decree 1514/07 of November 16.
- Law 10/1990, of October 15, of the state sport.
- Law 3/2012, of April 2, of the Sport of Galicia.
- Royal Decree 177/1981, of January 16.
- Trade Code.
- Other regulations applicable to a professional Club/SAD (in particular, the Regulations for the Economic Control of Clubs and Sports Corporations affiliated to the LNFP and the agreements of the Joint Commission of the Superior Sports Council and the National Professional Football League in which the new model of Annual Accounts of Clubs and Sports Corporations affiliated to the National Professional Football League is approved)
- Personal Data Protection Regulations (LOPD): Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Law 19/2007, of July 11, against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in Sports.
- Law 19/2014, of September 29, on transparency, access to public information and good governance
- Law 10/2010 on money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Organic law 1/2015, of March 30, of the Penal Code.
- Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo S.A.D. Articles of Association and Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. Art. 6 of the Royal Decree 203/2010, of February 26th, which approves the Regulations for the prevention of violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sports).
- International regulations. ISO 9001
2. Organizational structure
Inside the Group
For the RCCelta Group the people who make up the group are its main asset, maintaining a firm commitment to quality employment based on conditions of equal opportunity, regardless of sex, age or other circumstances. From the RCCelta Group we are committed to and actively work for the alignment of its strategy and objectives, with the development and professionalization of the people that make up its human team, through motivation and continuous training.
3. Plans and programs
Focus of action
At the operational level , the company works with a Strategic Plan centered on three action focuses, which are the following:
Strategic investment plan in players and the new sports city
Positioning and globalization of the RC Celta brand
The strategic plan of the company
Since it is a Sports Anonymous Society, most of the investments made are located in the purchase of players, assets for the company that together with those generated in the “academy” itself, which is a reference both in Spain and in Europe, allow to maintain and increase the value of the company.
In addition to the players, at this time, the strategic investment plan of the company Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. is focused on three objectives
A SEDE AS A BUSINESS CENTER
ABANCA BALAÍDOS STADIUM
Much more than a football team
RCCelta as a sports corporation aims to achieve sports and business excellence, with a social involvement through the Fundación Celta de Vigo and with a brand image and positioning increasingly global through the company Afouteza e Corazón.
Aware of the increasing complexity of the business world in general and of sports and entertainment in particular, we detected the need to work from a total quality prism, with a process approach, which is why the company has a quality management system certificate in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for the Administration, Finance and Human Resources Department, as well as for the Safety and Facilities Department.
To point out that all these challenges and achievements, stimulate and motivate us to continue working in the line of growth and constant improvement of the club, under the idea of stability and future growth of the project RCCelta in a solvent way.
4. Contact info
5. Estado de información No Financiera
The RC Celta Group tries to show in a transparent way that information that not only affects the business model, but also explains the creation of social value of the Group. Our intention is to inform about:
Social and personal issues
Respect for human rights
Battle against corruption and bribery
For this reason the Board of Directors of Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., voluntarily formulates the Non-Financial Information State of RC Celta Group.
6. Sports memory
Analysis of the 18/19 season
This brief summary of the 2018/2019 season will bring back to mind mixed feelings, moments of pride and joy and also of worry and uneasiness, but above all it will remind us of a certainty: the union of the team and the fans is invincible.
It was a complicated season for the first team, which was born with well-founded expectations and ended, after a final period of uncertainty, with the overflowing joy of the success of ‘A Nosa Reconquista’.