Institutional, organizational and planning information
RC Celta Group makes public its institutional, organizational and planning information, as well as economic, budgetary and statistical information and indicators of the transparency index INFUT, with the objective to advance in our idea of transparency and communication with the society in general.
1. APPLICABLE REGULATION
The regulation applicable to the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., is:
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 approving the Revised Text of the Law on Corporations, as well as subsequent laws introducing amendments to it.
- Royal Decree 1251/1999 of 16 July on Sports Corporations.
- Real Legislative Decree 1514/07 of November 16 by which the General Accounting Plan is approved, the modifications included in the RD 1159/2010 of September 17 and RD 602/2016 of December 2.
- Order June 27, 2000 approving the rules for adaptation of the General Accounting Plan to sports corporations, in everything that does not contravene the Royal Legislative Decree 1514/07 of November 16.
- Law 10/1990, of October 15, of the state sport.
- Law 3/2012, of April 2, of the Sport of Galicia.
- Royal Decree 177/1981, of January 16, on sports clubs and federations.
- Trade Code.
- Other regulations applicable to a professional Club/SAD (in particular, the Regulations for the Economic Control of Clubs and Sports Corporations affiliated to the LNFP and the agreements of the Joint Commission of the Superior Sports Council and the National Professional Football League in which the new model of Annual Accounts of Clubs and Sports Corporations affiliated to the National Professional Football League is approved)
- Personal Data Protection Regulations (LOPD): Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Law 19/2007, of July 11, against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in Sports.
- Law 19/2014, of December 29, on transparency, access to public information and good governance
- Law 10/2010 on money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Organic law 1/2015, of March 30, of the Penal Code.
- Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo S.A.D. Articles of Association and Internal Regulations of the Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. Art. 6 of the Royal Decree 203/2010, of February 26th, which approves the Regulations for the prevention of violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sports).
- International regulations. ISO 9001, UNE 19601, ISO 14001
2. Organizational structure
Inside the Group
For the RCCelta Group the people who make up the group are its main asset, maintaining a firm commitment to quality employment based on conditions of equal opportunity, regardless of sex, age or other circumstances. From the RCCelta Group we are committed to and actively work for the alignment of its strategy and objectives, with the development and professionalization of the people that make up its human team, through motivation and continuous training.
3. Plans and programs
Focus of action
Despite the situation caused by COVID-19, progress has been made in advancing with the Company’s strategy.
Economic and financial solvency.
Strategic investment plan:
- Investments in players,
- Ciudad Deportiva and leisure area Project,
- Digitalisation Project,
Globalisation and internationalisation of the RC Celta Brand.
- RC Celta, on its website, complies with the Football Club Transparency Index (INFUT).
- Certificate of Excellence in Business Management 2021 to Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., after assessing the main parameters that comprise management, such as: solvency, profitability, growth, employment, internationalisation, corporate social responsibility, customer satisfaction, innovation, commercial risk management and digitalisation.
- Real Club Celta de Vigo obtained the Ardan 2021 Circular Business indicator for the implementation of a circular economy strategy.
The strategic plan of the company
Since it is a Sports Anonymous Society, most of the investments made are located in the purchase of players, assets for the company that together with those generated in the “academy” itself, which is a reference both in Spain and in Europe, allow to maintain and increase the value of the company.
In addition to the players, at this time, the strategic investment plan of the company Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D. is focused on three objectives
On November 28, 2020 the first phase of the Sports City Afouteza has been inaugurated, the name chosen by our fans. It is an innovative and sustainable project, which combines sport, leisure and nature, and aims to meet the demands of today’s football. During its construction, based on bioclimatic architecture, the environment was respected to the maximum, maintaining a balance with the landscape and being self-sufficient from the point of view of water use.
Continuity of the project, initiating a process to become a data-driven group with an advanced data analytics system, which began with the implementation of Datawarehouse and continued with the creation of dashboards and indicators by work area.
Within the culture of collaborative and open innovation, the CeltaLab 1923 project has been launched, which seeks to support star-ups focused on generating new developments applied to the world of sport, adopting society the role of beta user of developments.
Much more than a football team
The company has implemented different methodologies and processes that allow it to develop the activity in an ethical, transparent and sustainable way, promoting the values of excellence, transparency, sustainability and proximity as strengths of its business:
- Business excellence, implements different quality systems under the UNE EN ISO 9001:2015 standard certified by the AENOR accreditation body, in our customer orientation, process management and continuous improvement ( ISO 9001:2015 in Department of Safety and Facilities Celtic RC Group and 3 certifications in the Corporate Area of the 3 companies). Informa-el Economista has awarded us the Certificate of Excellence in Business Management, year 2019; 2020 and 2021, after evaluating the main parameters that determine management, such as: solvency, profitability, growth, employment, internationalization, corporate social responsibility, customer satisfaction, innovation, business risk management and digitalisation.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics in the Business World, so the State of Non-Financial Information of the RC Celta Group is voluntarily formulated every season, since the 2018/2019 season, with the aim of promoting transparency with regard to the activity of the group and sustainability. And the Criminal Compliance Management System is implemented under the standard UNE 19601:2017.
- Optimizing the management of resources and waste which differentiates society from competition and positively reinforces the image of society in general. The company integrates the environment into the overall management of the company, to do this it implements the environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015. This optimization in the management of resources and waste is also reinforced with the Ardan Indicator Circular Company 2020 and Circular Company 2021, by the implementation of a circular economy strategy.
- After the crisis caused by the COVID-19, the company has launched measures to face the return to normality by providing value in business continuity processes, implementing good practices in the management of the risks derived from the COVID-19 under standard Protocol versus COVID-19. And generating trust among all groups (clients, workers and society in general).
4. Contact info
5. Estado de información No Financiera
The RC Celta Group tries to show in a transparent way that information that not only affects the business model, but also explains the creation of social value of the Group. Our intention is to inform about:
Social and personal issues
Respect for human rights
Battle against corruption and bribery
For this reason the Board of Directors of Real Club Celta de Vigo, S.A.D., voluntarily formulates the Non-Financial Information State of RC Celta Group.
Non-Financial Information 2020/2021
Non-Financial Information 2019/2020
Non-Financial Information 2018/2019
6. Sports memory
Analysis of the 2020/2021 season
The summary of the 2020/2021 season is based on the comeback of the first team for history going from last place to eighth place in the classification. And with Celta B playing their fourth play-off of promotion to second division, staying two games away from achieving it.
As Celticians we can be proud of milestones such as:
- According to the International Centre for Sport Studies (CIES), a subsidiary of FIFA, RC Celta is the team of the ten main European domestic championships that present a higher percentage of minutes played by players trained in their lower categories.
- Seven canteranos debuted in first division and 15 canteranos had minutes in LaLiga 2020/2021.